Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Knitting tip #1

You know how it is , no matter what care you take to tuck in the loose ends on the back of your work after carefully knitting anything, the loose ends, no matter how or what, pull up through to the front!!!
There you have it, snipers of the utmost precision, very neatly shearing against the fabric, you turn the work around, and it pops, literally, to the front...
Drives me, and others I have heard, crazy.
So today finishing a sock for DH, a light went on...
SNIP THE END ON THE FRONT...
Voila, very simple, when I turned the work around, the loose end did what it always did, sneaked to the other side...BUT, it was on the BACK of the work....
I am beside myself for not having thought about it before, but I had that kind of a day, working front to get back...

No comments: