Thursday, September 17, 2009

AHHH HOLIDAYS, MORE PICS?


So much has happened since I left Canada last Saturday... I left home at 7am, it is now 4pm Thursday and I am finally at destination...
Last night we left paris at 11pm on a speed train, sleepers very comfortable

lost of room to stretch


and fun travelling companion


arrival very early at Rodez


breakfast at a local french cafe



where some prefer other modes of transportation on the "Santiago trail" to StJacques de Compostelles.


and meandering slowly towards home, great scenery along the way, the river "Lot" at Espalion




and finnaly home!!!
A Suivre....







1 comment:

cedar said...

Makes me homesick and I haven't even been there, think I will buy that little house next to the bridge...just have to sell a few more skeins of wool...lol