Friday, August 22, 2008

What is wrong with this picture?

I have been working on this pair of socks for 2 months...Something about them makes me not want to finish them. The colorway was exciting at first, I made them really big, maybe too big, I got side tracked with a ton of other projects, anyway at the knitting group I decided to try and finish them and look at what I saw.....
What is wrong with this picture?

Yes the toe is wrong!!!! Now I finished that one a month ago and never saw it until I was showing it...How could I have missed that?
Anyway trying to finish the second one and I will have to redo the first toe...Hmmm.
Been really busy this week with making more of those funky hats, plied some homespun with beads, had fun crocheting for a change of pace, I love the colorways.

This is a fun week of work in between everything else, the season is almost over, can't wait for September and to get my Island rhythm back...

1 comment:

cedar said...

Nice hats...love the beads, had to blow it up to see it, rather enlarge it, I didn't really blow it up....and the sock looks great you just have to find the right person for them...and let me know when you find that person..it would be fascinating...to market to market to buy a....thousand of your foccacias...