Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hats, colors and sunshine

The "Waves of the Nile" is finished. As my friend pointed out you cant see the cables and pattern as well as in white, but I do like very much the colors moving into each other. In today's sunshine it looks very bright.


That only took 1/2 ball of "Silk garden socks" so I decided to make another one...

The head band is made with the multidirectional pattern, stitches picked up around the crown, bobbles to give texture, and again, the colors...

The side medallion is a long I-cord wound around and around.
Name for it?
How about "Flapper Bulls eye"...lol
Not that great but that is all I can think of right now.
Off to town again on the 2 o'clock ferry, good thing it is gorgeous outside, sunglasses are packed, and of course car ride=lots and lots of knitting time...

No comments: