Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Silk Garden Waves

The homespun scarf is finished, I think I am on my way to a satisfying blend of the colors, of course after reading the Yarnharlot post on carding, I am now wishing to own one... Will I ever have enough toys!!!

I was so impatient to cast on and start a "Waves of the Nile" hat in silk garden, that I completely spaced out dinner, and by the time I looked up from my knitting, all the pizza was gone. Oh well I did have a good session.
The colors are moving the way I wanted, luck of the draw, the ball was ready with blues. Colorway #S264, on 4mm needles, looks promising.

I have to go to work, arghh, will finish tonight AFTER I get my share of dinner...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ils ne t'ont meme pas laissé un peu de pizza à manger c'est ca??? Voyoute.....Miaoute....lol
Mais cette "scurf" est magnifique ca fait un très joli dégradé de couleurs..... bisous

cedar said...

knitting not only fun but who would have thought, slimming....the scarf looks great and the hat too....